- Tomorrow’s Eclipse is landmark and here is why;
- Orange Theory fitness really works!
- The Moon’s Interior Could Contain Lots of Water, Study Shows
- “Powerful”: Huffington Post celebrates transgender “man” with period-stained pants » Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Pastor: Senior Republican Told Me of Plan to “Take Out” Trump » Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Little girl, 8, is ‘virtually cured’ of HIV after being given cocktail of virus-busting drugs as a baby
- Globalist fascists and leftist followers begin media censorship campaign
- Another blow to globalism as climate change schemers can’t convince Trump
- A Government of Lies
- Popular Rejection
- Spark a Fire
- Federal Power Grab
- An Eye for an Eye
- Obama, Hillary: No Love Lost
- Sandoval County Focuses on Economic Development
- Time to Catch the Big One
- More Work Needed to Harness Southwest’s Energy Potential
- Contract Talks Come To A Standstill
- Rough Landing…
- WaPo Finally Admits Socialism Led To Venezuela’s Collapse January 15, 2018The liberal newspaper ignored socialism’s role in ravaging Venezuela for years.Jamie White
- Professor: German Migrant Bill To Top 1 Trillion Euros January 15, 2018350,000 to 400,000 per migrant throughout his life, says professor.Jamie White
- 12,000 Flee As Philippines Volcano Crater Glows Red Hot January 15, 2018'It is dangerous for families to stay in that radius and inhale ash,' says regional head of civil defense.Jamie White
- Pope Francis urges communities to set aside fears and welcome immigrants January 15, 2018“Having doubts and fears is not a sin. The sin is to allow these fears to determine our response..."Mikael Thalen
- North and South Korea discuss Pyongyang’s plan to send art troupe to Olympics January 15, 2018Seoul asked North Korea about determining a time to talk about sending a delegation of athletesMikael Thalen
- Mohammed Is Most Popular Name For Newborn Boys In Holland For 2nd Year Straight January 15, 2018Dutch mainstream media reported that Noah was the most popular baby name for boys in the Netherlands, but a little digging turned out a different finding.Steve Watson
- Prince Alwaleed Moved To Max Security Saudi Prison After Refusing To Pay $6 Billion For Freedom January 14, 2018300 princes, ministers and other elites were rounded up in an 'anti-corruption' purge by Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman.Jamie White
- Iran Rejects Trump’s ‘Fixes’ To Nuclear Deal, Slams New Sanctions January 13, 2018Tehran will not accept changes to deal 'neither at present nor in the future,' according to state-run media.Jamie White
- ‘CIA friends’ asked Moby to spread word of Trump-Russia collusion on social media January 13, 2018Moby said he had made friends with a few “active and former CIA agents” over the years, who told him they were “really concerned” that Trump was “essentially being run as a Russian agent.”Steve Watson
- Corsi: Assange’s Diplomatic Immunity From Ecuador January 12, 2018Announcement allows travel for Assange.David Knight
- US Sends A Handful Of Stealth Bombers To The Pacific January 12, 2018The move reportedly a warning to NKBen Warren
- Chinese bitcoin miners consider setting up in energy-rich Canada January 12, 2018Bitcoin a massive drain on energy gridsKit Daniels
- US Ambassador says America Reinvesting in a “Bigger and Better” London Embassy January 12, 2018Trump confirms UK is one of America's closest partnersBen Warren
- Japan to curb asylum seekers’ right to work from Monday January 12, 2018Japan accepted just ten refugees during the period from January to September last yearMikael Thalen
- UK Teachers Searching Students’ Bags to Confiscate Junk Food January 12, 2018Parents blast new search-and-seizure policiesDan Lyman
- WaPo Finally Admits Socialism Led To Venezuela’s Collapse January 15, 2018
- Elizabeth Warren At MLK Breakfast: Trump ‘Openly Racist’Warren is highly expected to run against Trump in the 2020 presidential election cycle.
- D.C. Metro Train Derails With 60 Passengers On BoardAmerica's crumbling infrastructure exposed again
- Justice Scalia Spoke Favorably of Trump’s Presidential Run, Author SaysRevered SCOTUS appreciated Trump's unfiltered honesty
- Snopes Debunks Itself on Oprah’s White People “Just Have to Die” ControversyClaims she didn't mean white people but then admits she meant white people.
- Chain Migration Expected to Add 8M Potential Foreign-Born Voters to U.S. Electorate over Next Two DecadesEvery year, the U.S. admits more than 1.5 million foreign nationals to the country.
- Donald Trump insists he’s the ‘least racist person you’ve ever interviewed’ following ‘s***hole countries’ backlashThe President says he is 'ready, willing and able' to reach a deal to protect illegal immigrants brought to the US as children.
- Vegas Gunman’s Girlfriend Deleted Her Facebook Before Police Released Paddock’s NameThe girlfriend of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock deleted her Facebook account less than an hour before police released Paddock’s name, according to reports.
- MLK Jr. Niece: ‘Trump Is Not A Racist’'Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly,' said Alveda King.
- Trump Accuses WSJ Of Fake News Over Kim Jong Un MisquoteFalsely quoted president as saying 'I have very good relationship with Kim Jong Un.'
- Report: Mitt Romney Running For SenateRomney positioned himself as anti-Trump conservative, urged Republicans to reject Trump during 2016 GOP primary.
- Elizabeth Warren At MLK Breakfast: Trump ‘Openly Racist’
You are visitor #
Category Archives: cutlural
The best of times and the worst of times right? Election 2016 holds a lot of potential promise. The potential only exists because people are angry enough with the establishment to begin rejecting it. Bernie on the left and Donald … Continue reading →
ISIS threat to be used to justify the repression of the American people and continued expansion of the police state here at home. U.S. government knows no bounds.
In a disturbing turn of events, a 30 year old Ferguson, MO resident justified the looting and burning down of a gas station as an acceptable response to the police shooting of a black teenager this weekend. Riots and civil … Continue reading →
President Obama had some harsh words today for Hillary Clinton and other lawmakers who have repeatedly urged the president to arm Syrian rebels. Mr. Obama today called Mrs. Clinton’s comments suggesting he arm Syrian rebels “horse sh*t.” ‘Nuff said, see … Continue reading →
So says Major General Twitty. Despite US Army personnel facing pay cuts, downsizing, and a reduction of force across the board, the new commanding general at Fort Bliss says the post will remain an integral part of the Army’s future … Continue reading →
Beginning in October, the State of New Mexico intends to restore a 20 hour per week work requirement aimed at childless able-bodied adults receiving food stamps. Qualifying recipients will need to work at least 20 hours per week to continue … Continue reading →
By Mathew Turner at the Inquisitr 07/26/2014 The sad fact is that 94% of American households are getting poorer. It’s not a new trend either. Americans’ median income has been in decline since 1999.. There’s no sign of recovery any … Continue reading →