- Globalist fascists and leftist followers begin media censorship campaign
- Another blow to globalism as climate change schemers can’t convince Trump
- A Government of Lies
- Popular Rejection
- Spark a Fire
- Federal Power Grab
- An Eye for an Eye
- Obama, Hillary: No Love Lost
- Sandoval County Focuses on Economic Development
- Time to Catch the Big One
- More Work Needed to Harness Southwest’s Energy Potential
- Contract Talks Come To A Standstill
- Rough Landing…
- Home of The El Paso Chihuahuas Named Ballpark of the Year
- Fort Bliss is Ready to Confront Changing Times
- Wild Earth Guardians Makes New Bid To Protect Mexican Gray Wolf
- Taos Farmers Market to Stay
- Economic Growth, Housing Rebound? Foreclosures Fall
- Germany Spied On The White House For Several Years June 22, 2017Der Spiegel reportedly views 4,000 selector keywords for BND surveillance between 1998 and 2006Mikael Thalen
- Murders Hit Record High in Mexico June 22, 20172,186 homicides in May...Adan Salazar
- Sweden: Migrants Viciously Beat Disabled Man While Calling Him Racist June 22, 2017"I am a Muslim, f**k Swedes!"Paul Joseph Watson
- London Tower Fire Survivors to Be Resettled In Luxury Housing Development June 22, 2017Decision comes in response to leftists' demandsDan Lyman
- Leftists Continue To Push Insane Russian Hacking Lie June 21, 2017Liberals will not let go of the witch-hunt.Kelen M
- US Satellites Detect Activity at North Korea Nuke Test Site June 21, 2017Movement was detected near an entrance to an underground tunnelMikael Thalen
- Soros says Britain nearing tipping point, may reverse Brexit June 21, 2017'The moment of truth is fast approaching,' Soros said.Adan Salazar
- Is This The Final Proof That Hitler Escaped To Argentina? June 21, 2017A new discovery fuels the theory that Hitler faked his death.Kelen M
- Leftist ‘Day of Rage’ Turns Into Day of Epic Failure June 21, 2017Pathetic amount of protesters vow to "overthrow government," go home having been unsuccessful.Paul Joseph Watson
- Last Remaining Police Station in Migrant-Dominated Swedish Suburbs Forced to Close June 21, 2017There are no plans for it to be reopened...Adan Salazar
- US Satellites Detect Activity at North Korea Nuke Test Site June 21, 2017Concern North Korea may conduct test during Wednesday visit by senior Chinese diplomats and military officials.Adan Salazar
- Are Muslim Arms Being Manufactured In The US And Shipped To Mosques Worldwide? June 21, 2017A caller brings attention to an important issue.Kelen M
- Europol: Leftists Carried Out 27 Times More Terror Attacks Than Right-Wingers June 21, 2017Narrative fail: Just one right-wing terror attack in 2016.Paul Joseph Watson
- Video: Rand Paul Berates Senate – “We’ve Been At War Illegally For A Long Time Now” June 21, 2017"Are we going to defeat an ideology by killing people?"Steve Watson
- UK ‘Day of Rage’ Protestors Hope to ‘Bring Down the Government’ June 21, 2017Demonstrations could turn violent in LondonDan Lyman
- Germany Spied On The White House For Several Years June 22, 2017
- Democratic Rep: Pelosi’s Time Has ‘Come and Gone’'I've been very clear that we need leadership change.'
- Fox News’s Sean Hannity is encroaching on Alex Jones territoryHannity: 'A soft coup is under way right here in the United States of America...'
- Trump: Russian Conspiracy Is A “Big Dem Scam And Excuse For Losing The Election”POTUS asks 'If Collusion Took Place, Why Didn’t Obama Stop It?'
- Protesters Blow Whistles As Trump Sends ‘Thoughts And Prayers’ to Rep Steve Scalise"Never fails, never fails."
- Tucker Laughs at Dem Who Argues 0-4 in Special Elections Isn’t BadThere are no “silver linings” for you, dummy.
- Twitter Blasts CNN For Saying Flint Stabber ‘Said Something In Arabic’Reports indicated that witnesses heard the stabber shout “Allahu Akbar” before he attacked, but CNN chose to write “something in Arabic” instead.
- Gohmert: FBI’s Refusal to Label Scalise Shooting Terrorism Suggests DOJ Compromised by Obama Holdovers"There are too many officials from the previous administration in the DOJ."
- Are The ‘Toxic’ Democrats Destined To Become A Permanent Minority Party?Close to 55 million dollars was spent on the race in Georgia’s sixth congressional district, and that shattered all kinds of records.
- Democrats had the Worst May Fundraising Since 2003Follows worst April of fundraising since 2009...
- “Referendum” on Donald Trump Ends in Humiliating Defeat For LeftistsDems go into meltdown mode as Handel defeats Ossoff.
- Democratic Rep: Pelosi’s Time Has ‘Come and Gone’
You are visitor #
Category Archives: economic development
With an arguably recovering economic engine still reeling from events in 2008, Sandoval County is unveiling a new collaborative effort to locate, retain, and expand business throughout the county and in Central New Mexico. The full story is found in … Continue reading
The Santa Fe New Mexican informs us that two top federal officials, Interior Secretary Sally Jewell, and Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz, were in Santa Fe today as part of a meeting focusing on the Obama Administration’s efforts for gathering recommendations … Continue reading
The tiny house movement is booming in the Obama-economy. See more in The Daily Mail.
The Albuquerque Journal reports today that foreclosures across the Albuquerque Metro area are at a five year low.
Santa Fe Community College is facing a $5 million budget shortfall, prompting discussion of pay cuts and job cuts in order to balance the books. See the full details at the Albuquerque Journal.