New update 11/07/2020.
I’m proud to announce the introduction of space travel, space ship construction, and planetary exploration to our Minecraft World. The Futurepack mod brings these features and more to life! Existing players; please download the Futurepack file located in the server file dropbox folder. New players- you can skip this and continue down to the instructions on how to join the server.
Join the discord. Follow this link to the New Mexico Territory.
Instructions- Join the server! New players start here :
- Follow the dropbox link below and copy all of the files into your game’s mods folder EXCEPT the folder where the forge file is stored. To access Minecraft’s mods folder, type run into the search box on the bottom left of your task bar, then type %AppData%\.minecraft. Hit ok and when the game’s directory menu opens, double click on the mods folder.
- Go into the forge folder and download it somewhere (like to your desktop- but not into the mods folder) and then double click and install it.
- Go into your MC launcher and setup a new installation with forge.1.15.2 version 31.2.41.
- launch minecraft with the new installation you just created in the MC launcher.
- Input the server IP address in the multiplayer server menu:
- Join and have fun!
Server Setup Links:
This isn’t always maintained in real time; basically the word file may not be a complete listing of all mods on the server but it will certainly get you started with the basics on some of the fundamental mods available. If you are new to MC, I would recommend starting here to get the basics down.
Some Resource Pack and Shader Pack links:
The server is already equipped with the power of Optifine which will give you an unbelievably upgraded graphics experience while you’re playing- but to really make it shine you need to install a shader pack (I recommend Beyond Belief which I have linked to below). Next, add a resource pack and you’ll be fully upgraded into a new awesome player experience.
[all are version 1.15.2]
Refined Storage, addons
Mr. Crayfish Furniture
Just Enough Items
Mr Crayfish Vehicles